Details: BALI OUTDOORS Portable Patio Heater, Outdoor Propane Table Top Heater, Bronze
Brand: BALI OUTDOORS
Read more You can experience a comprehensive warmth! Specification: Size: 34.1 H * 20 W* 20 L Weight: 14 lbs BTU: 10,000 Color: Bronze 360-degree heating The adjustable power of 10,000 BTU’s of heat output Package included: 1 * Patio heater 1 * Manual Gas Safety Shut-off Easy Assembly Easy To Clean Read more Propane gas tank The consumption rate is about more than 2 hours (1 lb propane tank). If you need more time to enjoy the scenery, you could buy the converter to connect a 20 lb propane tank. Durable base This patio heater includes a solid weighted base that adds stability and durability to it. Additionally, a safety grill guard, auto shut off tilt valve and an oxygen depletion sensor. 10000 BTU put out Adopt Integrated Push & Turn Ignition, it uses only one knob to ignite, you needn’t two hands to operate, saves more time and manpower, and the success rate of ignition is higher. Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☀LIGHT WEIGHT AND PORTABLE – This Table Top Patio Heater is designed for convenience and style. Its dimension is 34 in H x 20 in dia. and only weight 14lbs, uses 1lb propane tank (not included), adjustable to 10,000 BTU’s
- ☀SAFTY DESIGN –The patio heater will off automatically if it tip over with the gas safety shut-off switch, also the screen shield prevent to burn by accident
- ☀WILDLY USE – Our patio heater has ODS protection device, it will automatic cutout source gas when the lack of oxygen, it means you can use it outdoors as well as indoors and more scene you want to use
- ☀EASY AEESEMBLY – BALI OUTDOORS patio heater is easy assembly just by following the starting directions and you will finish it less than hour
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review eYourlife2012 USB Electric Heated Shawl Blanket Throw Plush Flannel Cordless Wrap with Zipper...Review NOLTSE Space Heaters for Indoor Use, 1500W/750W 70° Oscillating Ceramic Electric Heater with ...Review Briza Tabletop Propane Patio Heater (Stainless Steel)Review AKUSAKO Electric Portable Space Heater - Indoor Portable Heaters ,Space Heater With Adjustabl...