Details: BabyExo Space Heater,Small Space Heaters for Indoor Use,1000W-PTC Fast Heating Ceramic Electric Heater,Cute Retro Little Office Heater,Portable Energy Efficient Mini Desktop Heater forBedroom,Bathroom
Space heater is compact and portable, low noise operation brings you a quiet sleep and work environment. Adjustable ceramic heaters bring warmth to your family and say goodbye to the cold.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All Season Use Space Heaters – Instant, powerful warmth in winter, for chilly mornings, or cool nights; with a build-in fan to effectively circulate air or cool in warmer weather. BabyExo 1000W Ceramic Heater delivers fast, direct heat in a compact design with a cooling fan option for year round use. It is ideal for heating smaller spaces, such as a home office ,bathroom and bedroom. When not in use,unplug it to be safe.
- Simple Stylish Design – Cute,and Retro.Matte white finish and 4 plastic non-slip legs desk heater for indoor use (Adult Assembly Required,No Tools Needed).The overall look is sleek and fun and you won’t mind seeing it in your space.Quiet indoor space heater, Low noise 45 db- sound slightly lower than a typical window fan.
- Energy Efficient Ceramic Indoor Heater – Electric mini space heater with PTC ceramic heating and high-speed fan, indoor space heaters can quickly heat up and spread in seconds.3 adjustable setting choose different temperatures according to your needs. 3 timer off mode , working time more flexible to reduce unnecessary waste and save electricity costs.
- Great Safety Features – Enjoy Peace of Mind. Safety features include a thermal shutoff to prevent overheating and an internal tip-over switch that automatically turns the unit off if it falls over.Upgraded 4 legs non-slip design is more stable than traditional room heater,perfect for families with children and pets.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Dreo 1500W Space Heater, 70° Oscillating Electric Heater with Digital Thermostat, Portable He...Review Comfort Zone 5000W Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater with Dual Knob Controls, 5,000-Watt, WhiteReview VIVOHOME 1500W Infrared Patio Heater with 3 Working Modes, Remote, 24H Timer, LED Display, IP...Review Electric Blanket Heated Throw- Ultra Soft Cozy Sherpa Heating Blanket ，50" x 60" Full Body Wa...