Details: ATTDDP Indoor Kerosene Space Heaters,Portable Stainless Steel Tent Efficient Heating Camping Stove,Compact Space Heater for Office Room Desk Indoor Outdoor,4.6l
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ♥ The maximum heat of 10000 BTU / H (equivalent to 3000W), fuel consumption of 0.25L per hour. Can make the room about 20 -30square meters rise quickly.
- ♥ Fuel tank capacity: 4.5 / 6L optional
- ♥ Combustion chimney is made of special metal, so that kerosene can be fully burned, heating is faster and more efficient.
- ♥ MAIN FEATURES – Smokeless, tasteless, safe.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters use kerosene as fuel. You can use them in rooms that do not have access to electricity. They are available in three different types namely convection, radiant, and fan forced.
- Convection space heaters: This type of space heater uses air currents to distribute the heat. They are also cheap. However, they can produce a lot of heat radiation, thus may feel uncomfortable.
- Radiant space heaters: For a room to be comfortable, the radiant space heater is ideal. It uses infrared radiation to distribute the heat. They are recommended for living rooms. Radiant space heaters are more expensive than convection space heaters.
- Fan forced space heaters: Fan forced space heaters use a fan to distribute the heat. They are more expensive than convection and radiant space heaters.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.
Review ZIAMOO Electric Heated Blanket and Throws Cordless Wrap Shawl for Women, Electric Heated Thro...
Review CORIWELL Heated Blanket - 62"x 84" Twin Size Electric Blanket - Flannel Fleece Heated Throw B...
Review Heated Throw - Electric Blanket Comfort Electrical Blankets - USB Multifunctional Warming Bla...
Review Biddeford Blankets Micro Mink Sherpa Electric Heated Blanket with Digital Controller, Full, L...