Details: Ashley Hearth Products DVAG17N 17,000 BTU Direct Vent Natural Gas Heater, Cream
Brand: Ashley Hearth
The DVAG17N Direct Vent Wall Heater from Ashley Hearth Products makes the perfect solution for zoned heating. The space saving direct vent furnace design mounts to an exterior wall and the adjustable vent assembly adjusts to fit walls from 4-1/2 In. to 10 In thick. For clean, comfortable heat when and where you want it, the gas flame is completely sealed inside, away from all contact with room air. Air necessary for combustion is drawn into the chamber from outside through the vent and combustion products are vented directly to the outside. Only clean, gentle heat, In continuous circulation is delivered into the room. Windows and doors stay closed because no room air is used for combustion. The DVAG17N direct vent natural gas wall furnace is designed to heat up to 570 Sq. Ft., and has a 17,000 BTU input.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 17,000 BTU heat input heats up to 570 sq. ft.
- Designed for use with natural gas
- Sealed burn system is perfect for bedrooms and living spaces
- Matchless Piezo lighting for quick starts
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersBefore you go shopping for a natural gas space heater, be sure to check out this buying guide.
- Size. When choosing a heater, youll have to decide on how much space you want to heat.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is a measure of how much energy the unit uses to heat your home.
- Safety. Safety issues include, but are not limited to, fire hazard.
- Noise. Many units produce noise, so if youre sensitive to noise, be sure to choose a unit with low or minimal noise.
- Other features. Other features to consider include, but are not limited to, remote control, adjustable thermostat, and timer.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review Usb Interface 5v Electric Heating Blanket Available Electric Heating Mattress Office Student ...Review Vornado MVH Vortex Heater with 3 Heat Settings, Adjustable Thermostat, Tip-Over Protection, A...Review Sunbeam Electric Heated Velvet Plush Deluxe Throw XL Dual Pocket Blanket Walnut Brown Washabl...Review Space Heater, Portable Ceramic Heater with Thermostat, LED Display, PARIS RHÔNE 70°Oscillatin...