Details: AOBMAXET Greenhouse Heater with Digital Thermostat for Grow Tent, Workplace, Overheat Protection, Fast Heating, yellow
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OVERHEAT PROTECTION: This heater is equipped with an internal heat limiting thermostat and overheats protection circuit. When a potential overheat temperature is reached, the system will automatically shut the heater off. Unplug heater allow to cool down for 10 minutes, and then restart.
- Easily heats spaces up to 215 ft. ² ideal for greenhouse heating, sheds, store room, garage, milk-house.
- Floor-standing greenhouse heater, high airciculation fan agains mold formation on plants.
- Electric Fan Heater ,Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersChoosing kerosene heaters may seem simple, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind before buying.
Kerosene heaters are portable and easy-to-use, making them ideal for home uses. Theyre also inexpensive compared to other types of heaters, making them a great value.
Before choosing a kerosene heater, there are several things you should consider:
- Fuel type: First, youll want to consider the type of fuel that youll use. Some kerosene heaters use kerosene, while others are compatible with other fuels.
- Fuel capacity: Kerosene heaters vary in fuel capacity, ranging from 1-gallon capacity to 10-gallon capacity. The greater the fuel capacity, the longer the heater will run.
- BTU heat output: Kerosene heaters range from 6,000 to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. The higher the BTU heat output, the hotter the heater will be.
- Noise level: Kerosene heaters vary in noise level, ranging from 61 to 75 decibels. The higher the noise level, the quieter the heater.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular heating solution for both homes and businesses. They are easy to use and relatively inexpensive, making them a great heating solution for people who are on a budget.
Kerosene space heaters can be used in several different applications. They are typically used in enclosed areas that need to be heated, which usually means they are used in a garage, shed, or barn. Kerosene space heaters are also great for providing heat in a small living space, such as a small apartment or dorm room, or for keeping a room in your home warm without heating the entire space.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used in larger areas to provide heat to spaces that need to be maintained at a low temperature. For example, a kerosene space heater can be used to heat a garage or other large space to a temperature that is a few degrees warmer than the outdoor temperature.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used to heat your home. If you run a kerosene-fueled heating system in your home, you can direct the kerosene space heaters to heat specific parts of your home instead of the entire house.
Related posts:Review Omabeta Heating Blanket, Skin Friendly Relieve Fatigue Constant Temperature Soft Flannel Elec...Review HeatFast HF215K Portable Home, Jobsite, Construction Site Forced Air Kerosene/Diesel Salamand...Review Space Heater, Space Heaters for Indoor Use with Thermostat, 4 Modes Space Heater with Remote,...Review PTC Cars Fan Air Heater, 12V 300W Constant Temperature PTC Cars Fan Electric Heating Heater F...