Details: Antarctic Star Space Heater, Portable Heater Electric Ceramic Fan Small Heaters Indoor Use ETL Certified 1500W/750W with Thermostat, Tip-Over and Overheat Protection Quiet for Office Room Desk Home Black
Brand: Antarctic Star
Do you want to have a Ceramic Space Heater?Are you still worried that your baby will catch a cold during the bath?Are you still afraid of staying in cool rooms when the winter comes around?Fast heating in two seconds, wide-angle heating, compact and convenient, it will power off when dumped, high safety performance, low noise, does not disturb your work or sleep. 1500-watt high setting,output options: Low, High, or Fan Only,Portable handle,Bedroom, living room, dining room, study and office are all essential choices.As for the baby,It can protect your baby’s health, Don’t worry about your baby catching a cold while bathing.Antarctic Star Electric Space Heater is worth having !
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy Control Heater : Adjust the control knob on the right to turn the unit on. “I” is for producing heat at 750 watts, “II” will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign.you can turn the Temperature Control Switch clockwise, to the highest setting. When the desired room temperature is reached, slowly rotate the temperature Control Switch counter-clockwise until the heater tums off automatically.
- Overheat protection & Tip-over protection – Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting. When the heater is accidentally overturned or the angle between the heater base and the ground exceeds 45 degrees, the heater will automatically cut off power to protect the safety of you and your family.
- Compact and Powerful :Dimensions:8.1″ x 6.4″ x 10.6″, 2.9 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle.Ceramic space heaters can quick heating within 2S.Heat 200 square feet in seconds. By heating the required small space instead of using other centralized heaters to heat the entire house, helping to save electricity bills. Small weight, easy to carry, suitable for bedroom, living room, study and office, etc.
- Ceramic Technology :PTC heating element is the abbreviation of ceramic electric heating element, which is more stable than traditional heating element, heating quickly, safe and reliable. The heater has low thermal resistance, rapid heat exchange, automatic constant temperature, no redness on the surface of the electric heating tube heater, and can prevent burns, fires and other safety hazards. At present, it is an ideal electric heating component.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!