Details: andily Space Heater Electric Heater for Home and Office Ceramic Small Heater with Thermostat, 750W/1500W…
Read more Read more Read more Portable Size Product size is 6.2×4.74×8.3 inch, Net Weight is 2.42lbs Tip-over Protection This ceramic space heater is fitted with a safety device (tip-over switch situated on the bottom left of the appliance) that disconnects it when it is tilted or tipped. Warmth Where You Need It This ceramic heater is a portable heater with the handle. Its mini size makes it easy to place in any room. ETL certification ETL certification, reliable, safe, and focus on quality. Read more Electric Ceramic Space Heater – Black Electric Ceramic Space Heater – Silver Personal Electric Space Heater – White Personal Electric Space Heater – Black Size 7.48″ x 5.31″ x 9.64″ 7.48″ x 5.31″ x 9.64″ 4.33″ x 3.63″ x 6.39″ 4.33″ x 3.63″ x 6.39″ Modes/Watts 750W/1500W/Natural Wind 750W/1500W/Natural Wind 500W 500W Control Knob Control Knob Control Button control Button control PTC Ceramic Heating ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Safety Features Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection ETL Certified ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
- Products can be returned
- SMALL HEATER MEASURES: 6.2″ X 4.74″ x 8.3″ . Manual controls. Fully Assembled. Carrying handle for easy transport. Adjustable thermostat for comfortable warmth—ideal for home or office
- THREE MODES HEATER WITH FAN: 1. High Heat (1500-watt), 2. Low Heat(750-watt ), 3. Fan Only. The power indicator light lets you know when it’s plugged in
- CERAMIC HEATER ELEMENTS: Ceramic space heaters are fast to heat, produce abundant heat without open coils, and are long-lasting
- SPACE HEATER WITH THERMOSTAT: The thermostat system can according to the thermostat setting let your room remain at a comfortable temperature. This heater can be used in a small area (such as warming your feet), meanwhile warms up your surroundings
- FOR SAFETY: 1. An automatic overheat system will shut the unit off when the parts of the heater overheat. 2. TIP-OVER SWITCH will shut off unite when tipped forward or backward. 3. Power indicate light can lets you know at a glance that it’s plugged in. 4. ETL certified
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!