Details: andily Compact Portable Ceramic Space Heater with Adjustable Comfort control Thermostat, 3 settings, Easy grip handle, Great for use in Home, Dorm, Office Desktop, and Kitchen, ETL for Safe (Black)
Wrap Yourself in Comfortable Warmth The Best Gift for Winter Winter means cold. We can’t refuse the winter’s coming, but we can choose a ANDILY ceramic heater. It can bring you a spring-like warmth and take good care of those you love. The Safest Way to Use This heater is a high-power electrical appliance such as 750W/1500W. The power board cannot support its power supply. Please do not connect it to the power strip. Note：This space heater is not designed for use in bathrooms, laundry areas, or other high-humidity spaces，so please use this heater on a dry, level area. For heating the area in a better manner, please avoid placing the heater in the corner of your room. Specification： Product size is 7.48″ X 5.31″ x 9.64″ Net Weight is 2.76lbs Vltage：120V，60Hz. Adjustable Thermostat Overheated Protection Tip-Over Protection ETL Certification Read more Rapid Heating within 2S Ceramic heaters bring faster and higher warmth to the family. Tip-over Protection This ceramic space heater is fitted with a safety device (tip-over switch situated on the bottom left of the appliance) that disconnects it when it is tilted or tipped. Space Saving The small and compact design brings more convenience to your life,can be placed on the desk and bedside table to bring you warmth all the time. Read more Small and Portable The design of the big handle makes it easy for you to bring warmth to every corner. Low Noise The heater will make a small sound when it is working, so that you will not be disturbed when you are working or studying or resting. ETL Certification Safety First, ETL certification, reliable, and focus on quality. It is worth mentioning that, for safety, please do not connect the heater to extension cords, surge protectors, timers, direct breakers, or an outlet with other appliances connected to the same outlet. Read more Electric Ceramic Space Heater – Black Electric Ceramic Space Heater – Grey Personal Electric Space Heater – White Personal Electric Space Heater – Black Personal Electric Space Heater – Black Personal Electric Space Heater – Black Size 6.2″ x 4.74″ x 8.3″ 6.2″ x 4.74″ x 8.3″ 4.33″ x 3.63″ x 6.39″ 4.33″ x 3.63″ x 6.39″ 7.9” x 5.9” x 4.3” 7.9” x 5.9” x 4.3” Modes/Watts 750W/1500W/Natural Wind 750W/1500W/Natural Wind/ECO 500W 500W 1500W 1500W Control Knob Control Knob Control Button control Button control Button control Button control PTC Ceramic Heating ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Safety Features Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection ETL Certified ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 Ceramic Technology】: Advanced PTC ceramic heating element with Quick Heat technology. Ceramic heating element that provides faster and more efficient heating than traditional heaters. This space heaters maximize heat output without open coils for longer lasting use. Quiet operation.
- 【Advanced Safety】: Auto Safety shut off system which includes Multiple levels of safety for peace of mind when operating heater 1. Automatic overheat system will shut the unit off automatically when the parts of the heater overheat. 2. TIP-OVER SWITCH will shut off when tipped forward or backward. 3. Power indicator light let you know that heater is plugged in. 4. ETL listed for certified safe use.
- 【Adjustable Thermostat】 : Comfort Control Thermostat- adjustable thermostat setting to maintain comfortable temperature. Simply turn the dial to the heat setting you desire and enjoy comforting warmth.
- 【 Three Heat Settings With Fan】: 3 settings for desired comfort- High Heat (1500-watt), Low Heat (750-watt), Fan summer cooling use. It makes this electric space heater ideal for warming up or cooling down your personal space. Made for home and office use.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Vornado Velocity 3 Space Heater with 3 Heat Settings, Adjustable Thermostat, and Advanced Saf...Review Heated Throw - Electric Blanket Electric Heating Blanket, Heated Cordless Battery, Portable U...Review Marquess King Size Electric Blanket,Flannel Sherpa Washable and Comfortable Heated Blanket wi...Review Infrared Outdoor Electric Space Heater - 1500W Fast Heating Outdoor Wall Heater Odorless Wate...