Details: Amazon Basics 34″ 1500W Premium Portable Oscillating Ceramic Tower Space Heater with Remote, 3 Heat Settings
Brand: Amazon Basics
Product Description Amazon Basics 34″ 1500W Premium Portable Oscillating Ceramic Tower Space Heater with Remote, 3 Heat Settings From the Manufacturer Amazon Basics
- Products can be returned
- 34 inch 1500W premium oscillating ceramic tower heater for warming small to medium sized spaces such as dorm rooms, dens, small offices, and more
- 2 heat settings, ECO energy-saving setting, and fan-only mode
- LED digital thermostat and control panel; remote control included
- Safe, reliable ceramic heating element
- Overheat protection, automatic shut off/timer, child lock mode, and anti-tip switch
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersTo choose natural gas space heaters, homebuyers will need to consider a few different things. First, they need to know the heating capacity that they need. Second, they will need to consider how much space the heater will cover. Finally, they need to think about how much energy the heater will use, and where the heater will be located.
Heating Capacity: To find the heating capacity they need, homebuyers will have to figure out how much space the heater will cover. The rule of thumb for this is to choose the heater that will cover 12-15% of their home’s total area.
The amount of space that the space heater will cover is mostly determined by the size of the home. For example, if a home has 1,000 square feet, a 10,000 BTU unit would cover 100-150 square feet.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are popular in colder climates because they provide heat quickly, are very safe, and they are easy to use. These heaters can heat a room very quickly, and they are safer than other types of heaters.
Natural gas space heaters operate on natural convection, which means they use a fan to circulate warm air throughout the room. Instead of using an exposed flame, these heaters burn natural gas to produce heat. They are considered safe because there is no open flame, which is one of the main causes of fire.
The fan that does the circulating is powered by a thermostat, and you can adjust the temperature. A natural gas space heater can do anything from heating a small room to heating an entire house.