Details: AKUSAKO Electric Portable Space Heater – Indoor Portable Heaters ,Space Heater With Adjustable
Efficient space heater, saving energy AKUSAKO portable space heater heats up quickly in 3 seconds, 35-45DB silent. Use it as supplemental heat for the main heating system-there is no need to raise the thermostat for the entire house when you go out. This indoor fan heater can provide up to 1500W of heat at high settings, and its fan-only option can produce fresh air circulation without adding heat. Never worry about the cold in winter anymore AKUSAKO Portable Patio Space Heater Electric Fast energy saving, adjustable thermostat space heater AKUSAKO portable electric heater has 2 gears that can be set, with fan and heating function. With a heat setting of 1500W, this heater can quickly eliminate cold spots in winter. In addition, by rotating the power switch to different positions, this electric heater can be used as an ordinary fan to promote air circulation. Garage Space Heater Electric Size： Cord Length: 88.7inches, much longer than most heaters Height: 11.8inches Diameter：9.8inches Thickness: 7.9inches Power: 1500 watts Read more Read more
- Products can be returned
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Envi High-Efficiency Whole Room 120v Plug-In Electric Panel Wall HeaterReview Heated Blanket Full Size 72 x 84 inches, Polar Fleece Electric Throw Full Body Warming with F...Review Tefici Electric Heated Blanket Throw with 3 Heating Levels & 4 Hours Auto Off,50" x 60" Super...Review Youger Patio Heater Reflector Heat Focusing Reflector Outdoor Heaters for Patio Propane Heate...