Details: Aikoper Space Heater, 1500W Oil Filled Radiator heater with 24-Hours Timer, Remote Control, Digital Thermostat, Tip-over & Overheat Protection, Electric Portable Heater for Full Room Indoor Office
Warm Prompt 1.The temperature shown on the heater may not always match with the temperature reading measured by a store-bought room temperature sensor. The difference can arise from various factors including the location of the heater , wall insulation, window orientation, floor, room height, the room temperature sensor and the quaility of the store-bought room temperature sensor. 2.The warning on the package box was required by California Proposition 65. 3.Remote installation has attached on the related video. Specifications √3 Heating Settings（600/900/1500W) √ECO Mode √Remote Control √24-Hours Timer √LED Display √Digital Thermostat √Overheat & Tip-over Protection √Children Lock Function √Dimension: 15.39*6.38*26.06 inch What’s in the box 1 * Oil space heater 1 * User’s manual 1 * Remote Control(battery included)
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Meet Your Heating Needs 】 Three heat settings ( 600w/900w/1500w ) and ECO mode,suitable for medium to large rooms which need constant heat in the chilly season . Large LED display and each function with clear button, which makes your operation easily.
- 【Silent Warmth & Easy Operation】Unique design maximize heat flow into the room without fan noise and other annoying sound , with 24-hrs auto on/off timer and remote control( battery included) , you can adjust any heating mode without leaving your cozy sofa/bed.
- 【Patented Technology】Built in safe technology of tail fin separation for overheat protection. Far above the international safety standards. Auto-shut-off safety includes tip-over protection. Anti-freeze setting to help prevent freezing pipes , this oil filled radiant heater is safe for the family with children and pets.
- 【Lower Your Heating Bills】With digital thermostat, you could set a temperature in a 1°F interval range from 40-95°F. Also ECO setting can adjust the room temperature and heat settings automatically to optimize energy consumption, which could save your energy cost this winter.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Sunbeam Premium Soft Velveteen Electric Heated Blanket Throw 50" x 60" Washable with 3-Heat S...Review YKDIRECT Electric Heated Blanket 50" x 60", Electric Blanket Heating Blanket,10 Levels Heatin...Review USB Flannel Electric Blanket Heating Low Voltage Electric Mattress Safety Non Leakage Blanket...Review Master MH-140T-KFA 140000 BTU Kerosene Forced Air Heater with Thermostat