Details: AgiiMan Outdoor Patio Heater – Portable Electric Garage Heater for Outdoor Use, Space Infrared Greenhouse Heaters with Extra Long Cord, Thermostat, Heat Up in 3 Seconds, Adjustable Heating Settings, Small Fan Heaters for Patio, Garage, Greenhouse, Tent
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Patio Heater for Outdoor】☀ The electric outdoor heater adopts innovative PTC technology. Garage fan heaters only generate the heat necessary to fulfill its pre-programmed goal. As well, because PTC stones do not generate heat at a constant rate like resistance wires, they will cool down quickly to avoid overheating, which means its internal temperature will not consistently stay high. This garage space heater is much more safe than others.
- 【Upgraded Garage Heater has a larger size】☀The 120V patio heater is designed for longer wires and larger dimensions than most in the market. With approx 89 inches long cord and floor MATS. this portable electric greenhouse heater.
- 【Adjustable temperature】☀1.High Heat (1500-watt), 2.Fan will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. Reduce your energy bills by using this energy efficient office small outdoor heater to heat.
- 【Energy Efficient】☀ AgiiMan outdoor grow tent heater can help reduce overall heating costs. Use it as supplemental heat to the main heating system – no need to crank up the thermostat for the whole house when you are just hanging out in one room.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.