Details: Adviace Wall Heater Blower Fan for Dyna-Glo, Mr. Heater and Kozy World Vent Free Heaters, Replacement WHF100 Dyna-Glo Heater Fan for Dyna-Glo NG, LP, Natural Gas, Liquid Propane Vent Free Wall Heater
☞Improve whole room heating with this 2-in-1 mode fan☞ Built-in thermostat automatically cycles blower on and off☞ Can be used on wall heaters that are wall mounted or floor mounted☞ Mounts to back of heater☞ Requires 120V power outlet➤ This Replacement whf100 dyna-glo heater fan fits all Dyna-Glo vent free wall heater’s 10,000 BTU’s and above. Fits Dyna-Glo BF30PMDG 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater Fits Dyna-Glo BF30NMDG-4 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall HeaterFits Dyna-Glo BFSS30LPT-2P 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane Blue Flame Thermostatic Vent Free Wall HeaterFits Dyna-Glo BF20NMDG 20,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater Fits Dyna-Glo BFSS30NGT-4N 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Thermostatic Vent Free Wall HeaterFits Dyna-Glo BF20NMDG-4 20,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall HeaterFits Dyna-Glo IRSS30NGT-2N 30000 BTU NG Infrared Vent Free T-stat Wall Heater Fits Dyna-Glo BFSS20NGT-2N 20,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Thermostatic Vent Free Wall HeaterFits Dyna-Glo BF20PMDG-4 20,000 BTU Liquid Propane Blue Flame Vent Free Wall HeaterFits Dyna-Glo BF10PMDG-4 10,000 BTU Liquid Propane Blue Flame Vent Free Wall HeaterFits Dyna-Glo IRSS18LPT-2P 18000 BTU LP Infrared Vent Free T-stat Wall Heater Fits Dyna-Glo BFSS10NGT-2N 10,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall HeaterFits Dyna-Glo IRSS18NGT-2N 18000 BTU NG Infrared Vent Free Wall Heater ➤ This Wall Heater Blower also fits all 2015 and newer Kozy World models above 6,000 BTU’s. Fits Kozy World and Comfort Glow gas space heater models KWD154, KWD215, KWD216, KWD258, KWD259, KWD325, KWD326, KWD378, KWD379, KWD525, KWD526, KWG362, KWG363, KWN211, KWN213, KWN253, KWN375, KWN391, KWN395, KWN521, KWN523, KWP212, KWP214, KWP254, KWP376, KWP392, KWP396, KWP522, KWP524
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ [ Does it fit ] The WHF100 blower accessory is designed to fit a number of heaters, including many models from Mr. Heater, Comfort Glow, Dyna-Glo Heaters. See our compatibility chart in below description. Please be sure to compare our dimensions with your heater’s available clearance and dimensions before ordering. If you don’t see your model listed or have installation questions, please contact us directly.
- ✅ [ Fits for ] Replacement WHF100 Heater Fan for Dyna-Glo BF30PMDG 30,000 BTU, Dyna-Glo BF30NMDG-4 30,000 BTU, Dyna-Glo BFSS30LPT-2P 30,000 BTU, Dyna-Glo BF20NMDG 20,000 BTU, Dyna-Glo BFSS30NGT-4N 30,000 BTU, Dyna-Glo BF20NMDG-4 20,000 BTU, Dyna-Glo IRSS30NGT-2N 30000 BTU, Dyna-Glo BFSS20NGT-2N 20,000 BTU, Dyna-Glo BF20PMDG-4 20,000 BTU, Dyna-Glo BF10PMDG-4 10,000 BTU, Dyna-Glo IRSS18LPT-2P 18000 BTU, Dyna-Glo BFSS10NGT-2N 10,000 BTU, Dyna-Glo IRSS18NGT-2N 18000 BTU Vent Free Wall Heater.
- ✅ [ Included With Purchase ] This whf100 dyna-glo heater fan kit is a replacement fan complete assembly, it comes with 4 feet long three prong plug, built-in thermostat, mounting screws. ✅ [ Improve whole room heating ] WHF100 heater fan Accessory Kit quickly and efficiently spreads warm air throughout the room and Greatly enhances overall heat distribution.
- ✅ [ Specifications ] The dimensions of this dyna glo wall heater fan whf100 kit is approx. 6-1/8 inches W x 5-1/2 inches D x 5-5/16 inches H. The bolt holes measurements: up and down is 4-3/4 inches, side to side is 5-1/2 inches. This dyna glo whf100 fan is rated 18 W and 0.15 Amps. This unit has a 34.2 CFM rating. This unit requires a standard 120V household current.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are popular in colder climates because they provide heat quickly, are very safe, and they are easy to use. These heaters can heat a room very quickly, and they are safer than other types of heaters.
Natural gas space heaters operate on natural convection, which means they use a fan to circulate warm air throughout the room. Instead of using an exposed flame, these heaters burn natural gas to produce heat. They are considered safe because there is no open flame, which is one of the main causes of fire.
The fan that does the circulating is powered by a thermostat, and you can adjust the temperature. A natural gas space heater can do anything from heating a small room to heating an entire house.