Details: 48000 BTU Outdoor Patio Propane Heater, 88in Tall Umbrella Outside Space Gas Heater with Wheels, Standing Tainless Steel Patio Floor Air Heater, for Commercial, Residential, Garden, Porch, Party, Deck
Brand: LEGACY HEATING
The sun sets sooner on your outdoor living space in the fall or spring, but that shouldn’t limit the hours you use your deck or patio. Adding a propane patio heater lets you party or relax well after dark. With the addition of a portable patio heater, boost the warmth of your outdoor living area by as much as 15-25 degrees in the fall or spring.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Sturdy Material & Easy Assembly】Constructed from durable stainless steel, which avoid the paint catching fire and getting rusty. This 33-pound patio heater is a good blend of style and functionality. And the assembly instructions are straight forward and easy to follow. Very well written and great how each bolt and nut is identified.
- 【Sufficient Burning & Fast Heating】Thanks to the unique flame emitter design, the powerful propane patio heater heating fast and burning more efficiently, with a standard 20-lb propane tank the burner last up to 10 hours. The outdoor patio heater with piezo electric ignition, lighting flame in under 5 seconds with one click.
- 【Wheels for easy mobility】With two smooth-rolling wheels come included, making it easy to move the outdoor heater from porch to patio or deck.
- 【Safe Protection】All outdoor patio heaters are equipped with an anti-tilt safety switch to prevent hazards due to tipping over. This feature is standard on all models. And all our outdoor heaters have to accept air tightness testing, in order to avoid gas leak accident. Since the heat source is about 7 feet off the ground, the heater is very safe to use around kids and pets.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersBefore you go shopping for a natural gas space heater, be sure to check out this buying guide.
- Size. When choosing a heater, youll have to decide on how much space you want to heat.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is a measure of how much energy the unit uses to heat your home.
- Safety. Safety issues include, but are not limited to, fire hazard.
- Noise. Many units produce noise, so if youre sensitive to noise, be sure to choose a unit with low or minimal noise.
- Other features. Other features to consider include, but are not limited to, remote control, adjustable thermostat, and timer.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersTo choose natural gas space heaters, homebuyers will need to consider a few different things. First, they need to know the heating capacity that they need. Second, they will need to consider how much space the heater will cover. Finally, they need to think about how much energy the heater will use, and where the heater will be located.
Heating Capacity: To find the heating capacity they need, homebuyers will have to figure out how much space the heater will cover. The rule of thumb for this is to choose the heater that will cover 12-15% of their home’s total area.
The amount of space that the space heater will cover is mostly determined by the size of the home. For example, if a home has 1,000 square feet, a 10,000 BTU unit would cover 100-150 square feet.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are popular in colder climates because they provide heat quickly, are very safe, and they are easy to use. These heaters can heat a room very quickly, and they are safer than other types of heaters.
Natural gas space heaters operate on natural convection, which means they use a fan to circulate warm air throughout the room. Instead of using an exposed flame, these heaters burn natural gas to produce heat. They are considered safe because there is no open flame, which is one of the main causes of fire.
The fan that does the circulating is powered by a thermostat, and you can adjust the temperature. A natural gas space heater can do anything from heating a small room to heating an entire house.