Details: 3.6KW Infrared Ceramic Gas Heater Portable Adjustable Floor Stand Space Warmer Furnace(Natural Gas) Patio Heaters
3.6KW Infrared Ceramic Gas Heater Portable Adjustable Floor Stand Space Warmer Furnace(Natural Gas) Patio Heaters Description: The portable heater allows you to heat up the spaces you are in to reduce energy consumption. Designed with safe ceramic element interior and cool-touch exterior. The heater must be placed in a place with air circulation, and an exhaust device should be installed indoors. It is strictly forbidden to use the heater in a place with no air circulation. Features: – Color: As Shown – Material: Alloy, Ceramic – Gas type: natural gas – Heating Method: Ceramic Plate Infrared Heating – Rated power: 3.6KW – Gas consumption: 0.3m³/h – Effective area: 20-40㎡ – Size: 281x215x200mm – Compact design suitable for almost any occasion. Quiet operation won’t disturb you. – High-quality ceramic heating plate, precision machining, uniform aperture size with perfect workmanship. – Top grade enamel painted, which ensures corrosion resistance to conventional acids & alkalis and high temperature resistance of 800-900℃. -Used with the bracket, the angle can be adjusted at will and it is more convenient to use. – Great for anywhere at home, dorm rooms, campers, basements, etc. Package Including 1*Gas heater
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact design suitable for almost any occasion. Quiet operation wont disturb you.
- Great for anywhere at home, dorm rooms, campers, basements, etc.
- Top grade enamel painted, which ensures corrosion resistance to conventional acids & alkalis and high temperature resistance of 800-900℃.
- High-quality ceramic heating plate, precision machining, uniform aperture size with perfect workmanship.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersTo choose natural gas space heaters, homebuyers will need to consider a few different things. First, they need to know the heating capacity that they need. Second, they will need to consider how much space the heater will cover. Finally, they need to think about how much energy the heater will use, and where the heater will be located.
Heating Capacity: To find the heating capacity they need, homebuyers will have to figure out how much space the heater will cover. The rule of thumb for this is to choose the heater that will cover 12-15% of their home’s total area.
The amount of space that the space heater will cover is mostly determined by the size of the home. For example, if a home has 1,000 square feet, a 10,000 BTU unit would cover 100-150 square feet.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review Heated Blanket Electric Throws Gray 50" x 60" Flannel Fast Heating Blanket, Electric Blanket ...Review Spotimlody Patio Heater Wheels Replacement Tall Heater Wheel Set,One Size Fits Most Propane G...Review Ashley Hearth Products DVAG17N 17,000 BTU Direct Vent Natural Gas Heater, CreamReview taimowei USB Electric Blanket Warm Heated Shawl 3 Heat Settings with Timing Function Electric...