Details: 24″ Space Heater, Voweek 1500W Portable Electric Heater with thermostat, Remote, 3 Modes, Overheat & Tip-Over Protection, 12H Timer, 90° Oscillating Ceramic Space Heater for Large Room Office Indoor
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3S Fast Heating, Instant Warmth: Powerful 1500 watt ceramic heating element allows this space heaters for indoor use quickly heat-up to 70°F in 3 seconds, 90° widespread oscillation portable heater rotates from side to side to generates more effective, immediate and evenly warmth for your surroundings, guards your family’s warmth and happiness in winter
- Built-in Safety Features: PTC portable heater is ETL Listed and features V-0 flame retardant material, overheating protection and a tip-over safety switch, heaters for bedroom with sensor will switch off when it reaches 122°F, or no operation after 24h, therefore provides you with a safer and warmer winter
- Personalized Warmth Comfort: Electric heater personalize your warmth with 3 heating modes (High: 1500W, Low: 900W, ECO) and a programmable thermostat from 41 to 95°F in 1°F increments to maintain a pleasant warmth in your room
- Energy-efficient in Warm Winter: Smart ECO mode automatically helps energy-saving based on your real-time temperature and saving more on energy bills in the meantime, heaters indoor portable electric keeping your large room cozy and comfortable all the time
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!