Details: 2 in 1 Cooler & Heater – Desk Electric Small Cooling and Heating Fan Combo W/ Tip Over & Overheat Protection, Desktop for Indoor Use Home Room Office Bedroom Room Personal
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Air Circulating & Heating Dual Modes for All Year Around – Is your fan only can use in summer? Here is the desk heater and fan combo for office! Equipped with high & low circulating modes in this office heater and fan combo, cool air from the air conditioner can be sent to whole room, giving you a whole-room cooling comfort in summer. And the Rapid heating system w/ 750W & 1500W modes helps you to enjoy the warmth in winter. Own small fan heaters for indoor use to accompany you all year around.
- Circulating Air for Staying Comfortable – Do you always be sweaty when sitting far from the air conditioner? Maybe you need a portable office heater and cooling fan combo to help you circulate the cool air. This fan can widely balance temperature to achieve the whole room cooling comfort & will lower downer the probability of catching a cold. This 2 in 1 heater and fan combo for bedroom can also save electricity bills. The hot and cold fan is also ideal for personal use in the sultry office.
- Quick & Widespread Air Circulating – Feeling hot when arriving home in summer? Accompany with air conditioner, this desk small fan with heater and cooler w/ strong wind can cool down Your room quickly. This 2 in 1 air circulator fan can drive away hot air and balance the tempreture of room in seconds with strong power. Also, the office fan and heater combo for bedroom provides two natural wind modes to chooose. Own it to enjoy widespread cool air this summer!
- Small Size & Low Noise – Is your old fan is too large to handle? Trustech small-size electric 2 in 1 fan and heater for office will be a great choice for office, home use. Specially designed with a built-in carrying handle and rectangular shape, More convenient for you to move and place this desktop fan. Adopting upgrades technology, this electric heater fan for the home is quiet when working, reading, or sleeping. It keeps you pleasantly cool and comfortable without noise in torrid summer.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Heated Blanket, Queen Size Machine Washable Extremely Soft and Comfortable Electric Blanket T...Review Smalibal Electric Blanket 2-Speed Adjustable Constant Temperature Thicker Heater Single Doubl...Review JNOIHF Heater, Portable Kerosene Stove Heater, Indoor Kerosene Heater, Suitable for Indoor an...Review Rinnai EX38CTWP Space Heater Wall Furnace, Direct Vent, Propane Gas (36.5K BTU)