Details: SSNG Outside Emergency Kerosene Non Electric Heaters for Indoor Use, Portable Kerosene Heater, Lightweight Kerosene Space Heaters with Handle, Mute，Good for Camping, Fishing, Cooking
This small kerosene stove is easy to carry, suitable for studio, bedroom, patio, can also be used for fishing, camping for heating, and when the night is cold, the feet are also warm. The 3-in-1 function satisfies heating, lighting and cooking. You can even boil water on it to make tea, you’ll love it.Specification:Name: Kerosene Oil HeaterSize: Approx. 32.5cm x 32.5cm x 46cm / 12.99″ x 12.99″ x 17.72″Net weight: about 5kgTank capacity: 4.6L/6LHeat output: 7800-8900 kcal/hourFuel consumption: 0.24-0.28 liters/hourHeating surface: about 20 square metersApplicable area: home, office, outdoorDuration: 16-21 hoursPacking list:kerosene heater indoor *1Storage bag*1Replacement wick*5Replace the rotary switch*1Funnel * 1Oil suction pipe*1Gloves*2Precautions:1. When in use, the heater may have a slight smell of fuel, and there will be a little black smoke when it is turned on. This is normal, don’t worry.2. The flame of the heater can be adjusted, but do not adjust it too small, otherwise the fuel will not be fully burned, not only will there be fuel smell, but also the cotton wick will be hurt.3. Please do not open fire all night. there is a potential safety hazard in open flames. 4. Be sure to clean the chimney regularly to avoid dust accumulation.5. If you have any questions during use, please contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
- Products can be returned
- Notes: The kerosene stove needs to be used under ventilation conditions to avoid carbon dioxide generation in the case of insufficient combustion. Make sure the kerosene stove has cooled completely when not in use.
- Multipurpose: No electricity needed, can be used for camping, fishing, living room heating. Emergency lighting can be used in the event of an emergency power failure. The iron rack above can cook and boil water.
- High calorific value: The maximum calorific value is 9000 BTU/H (corresponding to 3000 W), and the fuel consumption per hour is 0.25 liters. It can quickly add about 20 square meters of space.
- Adjustment knob: Rotate the adjustment valve, the fire power can be adjusted at will. Equipped with a fuel gauge, you can check the remaining fuel amount in real time.
- Light weight: 4.9 kg empty weight, easy to move and carry. Our heaters are available in 4.5L / 6 L, the chimney for 6L A is stainless steel mesh. and the chimney for 6L B is tempered glass,Suppresses the smoke generated during burning and also protects against wind.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersChoosing kerosene heaters may seem simple, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind before buying.
Kerosene heaters are portable and easy-to-use, making them ideal for home uses. Theyre also inexpensive compared to other types of heaters, making them a great value.
Before choosing a kerosene heater, there are several things you should consider:
- Fuel type: First, youll want to consider the type of fuel that youll use. Some kerosene heaters use kerosene, while others are compatible with other fuels.
- Fuel capacity: Kerosene heaters vary in fuel capacity, ranging from 1-gallon capacity to 10-gallon capacity. The greater the fuel capacity, the longer the heater will run.
- BTU heat output: Kerosene heaters range from 6,000 to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. The higher the BTU heat output, the hotter the heater will be.
- Noise level: Kerosene heaters vary in noise level, ranging from 61 to 75 decibels. The higher the noise level, the quieter the heater.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.
Related posts:Review Thermee Micro Flannel King-Size Ultra Velvet Electric Heated Blanket, Machine Wash & Dry, Tim...Review HXR Electric Blanket Electric Blanket Heating Blanket Four Step Temperature Regulating Electr...Review Pure Warmth Flannel Sherpa Electric Heated Warming 50x60 Throw Blanket Red WhiteReview Portable Electric Space Heater 1500W/750W, Ceramic Room Heater with Tip-Over and Overheat Pro...