Details: Portable Electric Space Heater, Small Ceramic Room Heater Fan with Thermostat，Tip-Over and Overheat Protection Fast Room Warmer for Office Room Desk Indoor Use
Specification Dimension: 7.2×5.4×9.2inch Weight: 3.4 Pounds Voltage: 110V Power Rate: 1200W/800W Power Source: Plug-in Cord Length: 4 feet Package Includes 1 × 800W/1200W Space Heater 1 × User Manual Welcome To Our Store Kuizas space heater for home is equipped with the most advanced safety features, including intelligent tipping protection and reliable overheating protection. Our electric space heaters can heat up quickly within 3s, generate a lot of heat without opening the coil, and can be used for a long time. Besides, Mini and Compact design makes it easy to provide warmth anywhere. Features: Fast Heating Low Noise Safety Protection Easy to Carry Read more Safety Protection Built in Automatic overheat Protection system will shut the unit off when the parts of the heater overheat. TIP-OVER SWITCH will shut off when tipped forward or backward. Portable Countertop Space Heater Small and portable design makes it easy tomove from one place to another. 3 Heating Modes for Room Office 1200W Heat is suitable for the rapid heating. 800W Heat is sufficient for power saving. Normal mode generates air circulation for all year round. Read more Read more Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY】Our portable heater is made of flame-retardant ABS material and equipped with overheating protection sensor and an intelligent tipping switch. If the small space heater is too hot or tipped over, it will automatically shut down to ensure the safety of your family. When the temperature drops below the upper limit you set, the space heater will restart.
- 【FAST WARM UP TO 55-110 sqft】Equipped with ceramic heating technology ,our ceramic heaters electric portable can heat up any space faster and distribute the heat more evenly, so that you will not feel cold during working or relaxing.
- 【EASY TO CONTROL】Our electric space heaters for the home has three opinions to choose from:1200W High heat, 800W Low heat and Natural Wind Model. Each gear also provides different temperature options. You can easily set the switch control to any 1 of the 3 modes to reach the approximate temperature you want. Besides, our mini room heater are quiet enough to provide a quiet and warm sleeping environment.
- 【PORTABLE MINI ROOM HEATER】Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.9 x 5.6 inches, 3.5 pounds lightweight small heater, easy to carry around with handle. No more concern about taking up too much space in the room. A perfect portable heaters for indoor use for your family & friends to meet the freezing winter.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersBefore you go shopping for a natural gas space heater, be sure to check out this buying guide.
- Size. When choosing a heater, youll have to decide on how much space you want to heat.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is a measure of how much energy the unit uses to heat your home.
- Safety. Safety issues include, but are not limited to, fire hazard.
- Noise. Many units produce noise, so if youre sensitive to noise, be sure to choose a unit with low or minimal noise.
- Other features. Other features to consider include, but are not limited to, remote control, adjustable thermostat, and timer.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersTo choose natural gas space heaters, homebuyers will need to consider a few different things. First, they need to know the heating capacity that they need. Second, they will need to consider how much space the heater will cover. Finally, they need to think about how much energy the heater will use, and where the heater will be located.
Heating Capacity: To find the heating capacity they need, homebuyers will have to figure out how much space the heater will cover. The rule of thumb for this is to choose the heater that will cover 12-15% of their home’s total area.
The amount of space that the space heater will cover is mostly determined by the size of the home. For example, if a home has 1,000 square feet, a 10,000 BTU unit would cover 100-150 square feet.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters use a similar concept as other space heaters, but they have the added advantage of using natural gas instead of electricity. There are several different types of natural gas space heaters available, but all of them operate using the same general method.
To understand how natural gas space heaters work, you must first understand how natural gas is delivered to homes. Natural gas is delivered to your home through a pipe that reaches from a main gas line. Most homes have a single main gas line that reaches from the gas companys underground supply to your home.
When the gas company delivers natural gas to your home, it pushes the gas through a regulator valve. This valve releases a certain amount of gas into the home each time the main valve is open. This amount of gas depends on the size of the pipe that reaches from the gas line to your home.
When the main gas valve is open, it releases a certain amount of gas into the home. This amount of gas determines how much gas will be pushed through the regulator valve each time it is opened.
Because the amount of gas released into the home varies by the size of the pipe, the amount of gas pushed into the main valve will vary as well. Over time, this will affect the amount of gas pushed through the regulator valve and the temperature of the home.