Details: Mr. Heater MH18CH Radiant Cabinet LP Heater
Brand: Mr. Heater
Reflective radiant heat with the warmth of the sun. That is the Mr. Heater Portable Cabinet Heater in a nutshell. This Radiant 18,000 BTU Portable Propane Heater requires no electricity and is whisper quiet. With factory installed features like a tip-over safety switch and a thermoelectric safety valve with three heat settings of 6K, 12K, 18K BTUs, the only thing you need to make this heater the most useful tool you own is a 20lb propane tank. Just hook the tank up to the hose and regulator, stow the tank in the cabinet behind the burner, then enjoy the quiet warmth of the Mr. Heater Cabinet Heater.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hi-med-low regulator
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersChoosing kerosene heaters may seem simple, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind before buying.
Kerosene heaters are portable and easy-to-use, making them ideal for home uses. Theyre also inexpensive compared to other types of heaters, making them a great value.
Before choosing a kerosene heater, there are several things you should consider:
- Fuel type: First, youll want to consider the type of fuel that youll use. Some kerosene heaters use kerosene, while others are compatible with other fuels.
- Fuel capacity: Kerosene heaters vary in fuel capacity, ranging from 1-gallon capacity to 10-gallon capacity. The greater the fuel capacity, the longer the heater will run.
- BTU heat output: Kerosene heaters range from 6,000 to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. The higher the BTU heat output, the hotter the heater will be.
- Noise level: Kerosene heaters vary in noise level, ranging from 61 to 75 decibels. The higher the noise level, the quieter the heater.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a common way to heat your home during the cold winter months. These heaters use kerosene, which heats the air inside your house (instead of using electricity to heat the air).
Using a kerosene space heater is fairly simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know about it before you use it. Here are a few important facts that will help you get the most out of your kerosene space heater:
The kerosene you use should be clean: Since kerosene is flammable, you do not want to use old or contaminated kerosene in your kerosene space heater. Old kerosene can pick up dirt, grime, and other contaminants that can clog the device and cause it to malfunction.
Kerosene space heaters can be dangerous: Kerosene space heaters are fire hazards, so you should never use them alone, or leave them unattended while theyre running.
Kerosene space heaters may not provide enough heat: Kerosene space heaters heat up the air inside of your home or office, but don’t provide much direct heat. This means it will take some time for your room to warm up once the kerosene space heater is turned on.
Related posts:Review ZHULIN Weighted Super Cozy Heated Lap Blanket Washable Household Small Foot Warmer Electric B...Review Electric Blanket Heated Throw, Without Handheld Controller Heating Blanket, heated throw blan...Review Rinnai EX22CTWP Space Heater Wall Furnace, Direct Vent, Propane Gas (20.7K BTU)Review Relieve Fatigue Heated Blanket Soft Heated Blanket Twin Cozy Electric Blanket with 3 Heating ...