Details: Mr. Heater 200,000 BTU Propane Convection Heater #MH200C
Brand: Mr. Heater
If you need to keep a large space warm, this propane convection heater is what you need. It produces up to 200,000 BTU for big job sites, warehouse and barn heating. Adjusts down to 75,000 BTU for smaller heating needs. It features a reliable piezo ignition and the base adds stability on uneven ground. Easy moving for storage. Uses 100-lb. propane gas cylinder or larger (not included). Comes with 10-ft. LP hose and regulator. CSA Certified.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustable output
- CSA certified
- 10-foot LP gas hose
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters use a similar concept as other space heaters, but they have the added advantage of using natural gas instead of electricity. There are several different types of natural gas space heaters available, but all of them operate using the same general method.
To understand how natural gas space heaters work, you must first understand how natural gas is delivered to homes. Natural gas is delivered to your home through a pipe that reaches from a main gas line. Most homes have a single main gas line that reaches from the gas companys underground supply to your home.
When the gas company delivers natural gas to your home, it pushes the gas through a regulator valve. This valve releases a certain amount of gas into the home each time the main valve is open. This amount of gas depends on the size of the pipe that reaches from the gas line to your home.
When the main gas valve is open, it releases a certain amount of gas into the home. This amount of gas determines how much gas will be pushed through the regulator valve each time it is opened.
Because the amount of gas released into the home varies by the size of the pipe, the amount of gas pushed into the main valve will vary as well. Over time, this will affect the amount of gas pushed through the regulator valve and the temperature of the home.
Related posts:Review [New Launch] Bearhug Electric Blanket Queen Size 84" x 90", Dual Controllers Heated Blanket, ...Review Sherpa Heating Blanket Multiple Heat Settings Heated Throw Blanket Warm and Comfortable Heati...Review Dayton 1VNX1 Electric Heater, Electronic Ceramic, 1500WReview Heated Blanket Electric Throw, 50" x 60" Flannel & Sherpa Reversible Throw Blanket ETL Certif...