Details: ESGT Kerosene Stove, Kerosene Stove Heater, Indoor Kerosene Heater, Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Kerosene Space Heaters, Camping Heating (6L/4.6L)
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- – High calorific value: high calorific value and large heating area. The maximum calorific value is 9000 BTU / H (corresponds to 3000 W) and the fuel consumption per hour is 0.25 l. Can quickly increase the space of about 20 square meters.
- – Optional fuel tank capacity: Our heater is available in 4.5 / 6L, equipped with a storage bag and spare accessories that are convenient to carry.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are cost-effective, long-lasting, and effective. However, like any heating appliance, they are dangerous if misused.
- Consider the output. Kerosene heaters have a range of output. The heater you select should be able to heat the room quickly.
- Consider the safety. Kerosene heaters fuel is flammable, so its best to keep them away from children and pets.
- Consider the design. Kerosene heaters come in different designs, including wall-mount units, room units, and free-standing units.
- Consider the brand. Kerosene heaters are available from a variety of brands, including Frigidaire, Kenmore, and Maytag.
- Check the warranty.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters can give your home or office a lot of warmth on the coldest of days. But which ones are the best?
One factor that you’ll want to consider is the amount of heat that a particular space heater can provide. The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide lists the amount of BTUs that each heater can produce. For instance, the 8,000-watt King Kerosene Heater puts out 8,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide also lists the type of fuel that each heater uses. A kerosene heater typically uses kerosene as fuel; these heaters are cheaper and usually more efficient than other types of space heaters.
Another feature to consider is whether the heaters have any safety features. Kerosene heaters tend to lack these safety features, so check the Kerosene Heater Buying Guide for a list of safety features that different heaters have.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.
Related posts:Review Homde Heated Electric Throw 50 Inch x 60 Inch Flannel Washable Blanket with 10-Heat Setting A...Review Space Heater, Space Heaters for Indoor Use with Thermostat, 4 Modes Space Heater with Remote,...Review Lofus Electric Heated Blanket Throw - Double Layer Fleece Electric Throw Blankets Twin with 1...Review Hiland HLDSO1-WGTHG Pyramid Glass Tube Propane Patio Heater w/Wheels, 40,000 BTU, Hammered Br...