Details: Electric Space Heater,ETL Certified Ceramic Space Heater,Personal Foot Heater, Tip Over and Overheat Protection 600W PTC Ceramic Mini Heater ，Safety Small Heat for Office, Desk, Bedroom, Indoor
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【HEATING WITH 3 MODES】The heater has 3 settings, including High Heat, Low Heat, and Fan Mode. Advanced PTC ceramic heating elements provide faster and more efficient heating than traditional heaters.Ceramic space heater can rapid heating within 3s.
- 【QUIET DESIGN】Forget those noisy heater fans that stop you from getting a good night’s sleep. The noise of our heater is lower than 45 dB level, the small space heater is absolutely use in the bedroom when falling asleep. Our space heater can warm up space you need when studying, reading, working, and watching the movie without disturb.
- 【Over Heat & TIP-Over Protection】The last thing you would want is for your ceramic heaters to overheat and cause a fire in your house. Don’t worry if your pets or kids accidentally touches the heater, our electric heater built in tip-over sensor can automatically cut off power when the heater tilts. Cold to touch, reinforced prongs and V0 flame retardant materials makes this fan heater a must have in each household.
- 【PORTABLE DESIGN】4.92*4.92*8.27-Inch(L*W*H). Light weight makes you more convenient to bring the heater to anywhere you want, The compact design of the space heater allows it to be installed everywhere. Near your hands on a desk, or carry around your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or office. A powerful warmth like a mother’s hug!
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat,Small Desk Heater Fan for Home Room Office Des...Review Brookstone I Ultra Soft Plush Electric Heated Throw I 4-Heat Settings Built-in Remote I Machi...Review 210,000 BTU Portable Kerosene Forced Air Utility HeaterReview Sweet Heat Original - Heat Focusing Reflector for Round Natural Gas and Propane Patio Heaters...